Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baqarah 284 - 286

Bismi-llahi ar-Rahmani ar-Rahimi, In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. And I beg for forgiveness from Allah for whatever sin that I have done in the past and to show me the right path. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum / Greetings dear readers.

Alhamdulillah, managed to get a pdf file with the whole of quran text inside and its translation. I would like to share this. Insya'Allah we all will be able to give it some deep thought to fully understand what the following ayats hold in its meaning.






Ameen.

If there's any error, I'm open for rectification. None is perfect as perfection only belongs to Allah (God Almighty). All good things come from Allah and all the bad things are from my side and the side of Shaiytan the accursed.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates