Monday, October 12, 2009

Bismi-llahi ar-rahmani ar-rahimi, In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. And I beg for forgiveness from Allah for whatever sin that I have done in the past and to show me the right path. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum / Greetings dear readers.

Alhamdulillah, With Allah's permission, i came across an ALL-ENGLISH hadith of sahih Muslim. The actual document is in PDF file, found at this link http://www.islamtomorrow.com/books/sahih_muslim/Muslim.pdf , but i will paste the hadith one by one everyday insya'Allah.

Chapter 42: PROHIBITION OF THE KILLING OF AN INFIDEL AFTER HE
SAYS:" THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH"

Bk 1, Number 0173:

It is narrated on the authority of Miqdad b. Aswad that he
said. Messenger of Allah, you just see (here is a point): If I
encountered a person amongst the infidels (in the battlefield)
and he attacked me and struck me and cut off one of my hands
with the sword. Then he (in order to protect himself from me)
took shelter of a tree and said: I become Muslim for Allah's
sake. Messenger of Allah, can I kill him after he had uttered
this? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do
not kill him. I (the narrator) said: Messenger of Allah, he
cut off my hand and uttered this after amputating it; should I
then kill him? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)
said: Don't kill him, for I you kill him, verily he would be
in a position where you had been before killing him and verily
you would be in a position where he had been before uttering
(kalima).

If there's any error, I'm open for rectification. None is perfect as perfection only belongs to Allah (God Almighty). All good things come from Allah and all the bad things are from my side and the side of Shaiytan the accursed.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates